Studies have shown that increased physical activity can stress the body’s systems and impact the immune system. Healthy immune and digestive systems are essential for everything from warding off the common cold to speeding the body’s recovery from muscular-skeletal stress.
During exercise, the body’s immune response is subpar as it experiences acute changes in the secretion of cytokines and antibodies (immune messengers). Consequently, the risk of illness is increased, and athletes can be more prone to bacterial and viral infections for up to 72 hours after training.
Further, athletes and active individuals typically have higher nutrient needs, increasing the need for improved digestive function. Healthy microbiota and probiotics in the gut aid in the digestion of macronutrients, allowing for optimized nutrient uptake from the foods we eat.
del-IMMUNE V® may help:
- Strengthen immune functions
- Increase energy production
- Aid in the repair of damaged tissue
- The immune system fight viral, bacterial and fungal infections
- Increase vaccination response
- Decrease inflammation
- Support gut microbiota diversity
- Support the digestive system