Serving size: 1 scoop (1 g)
|Amount per serving|
|Natural Whey Powder 80 WPC||590 mg|
|Whole Colostrum Powder||350 mg|
|Probiotic blend (5 bln CFU)||50 mg|
Bifidobacterium lactis VK2, Lactobacillus rhamnosus LB3, Lactobacillus plantarum LM, Streptococcus thermophilus Vpro 23, Enterococcus faecium Vpro 21
|del-IMMUNE V®||10 mg|
|Beta Glucan||2 mg|
- Dogs under 25 lbs – 1/2 scoop twice a day
- Dogs over 25 lbs – One scoop twice a day
Directions: Mix suggested dose with your pet's meals. Dosage may be adjusted based on need or as recommended by your veterinarian.
We suggest refrigerating Max Immune Forte™ to maintain freshness.
Shipping: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. We offer free shipping on domestic (U.S.) orders over $75. Read more
Returns: We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Read more
- Just keep saving: 96% of our customers take supplements daily. If you're one of them, you will benefit from a subscription by saving 10% on every order.
- Never run out: Keep your fridge and pantry stocked with auto deliveries from monthly to every six months.
- You're in control: Skip, pause, swap, edit, or cancel your subscription anytime - no questions asked.
- Simply text us: You can manage your subscription settings by texting us anytime at +1-844-906-3947.
- Kelly H.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsGreat Product!
I have been using delPRO probiotics for years and cannot live without them- I have recently started my 12 yr old dog on the Max Immune and she is also benefiting from the wonderful immune support & gut health.
Grateful for these products!
- Joseph C.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsMax Immune Forte
I have been giving Max Immune Forte to my dog for over five years now. I take a probiotic myself, why shouldn’t my dog? I think this is part of the reason why she is healthy at almost 16 years old.
- Tammy L.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsDoing well
My dog seems to be doing well using this.